Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Familiar with BECU in WA state

tag
alsawye
Contributor

Anyone Familiar with BECU in WA state

So I am gonna be moving in june due to a family emergency and ti is gonna cost me roughly $1500 in total, after may 10th my scores should all be right close to 700 if not over, i want to get a card with enough limit so that the card is not maxed out after the move, who should i app? 

right now my highest limit is $750 and i have about 2.5 yrs of credit history once my collections are removed my reports are crystal clear.  please help any advice is appreciated

i am looking at apping for a BECU LOC and VISA

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Anyone Familiar with BECU in WA state

I vaguely remember a few posts about them a long time ago. This is Boeing, right?

Try doing a search on Advanced using boeing as your search term. I don't remember a whole lot though, except that people were pretty pleased with them.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 5
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

I'm a member through my bro who lives outside Seattle and when I app'ed last August they only pulled EQ.

My score was 727 and they gave me 14500 cl at 10.99%.- instant online approval

Decent CU , no complaints, CSR's are pretty good.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 3 of 5
alsawye
Contributor

yeah i am a member and have been since i was little, i was just checkin to see the luck ppl had as far as credit limits and what not, any speculation as to what limit i might get with 35k annual salary and a score around 700
Message 4 of 5
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

When I go to another site that list credit pulls and approvals it there are two approvals with the scores 702 - 1500cl

and 696 - 1000cl.

After that it's 709 - 14500cl and every other entry is a 710+ score that has a 5 figure credit limit.

There was one denial listed at 708 for too many new accounts.

Assuming all the entries are true of course.

All these were last year or earlier when credit flowed freely so who knows what it's like now.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.