cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Get A New Account Ding for Blisplay?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone Get A New Account Ding for Blisplay?

@Anonymous wrote:

@noobody wrote:
I am out of the loop here.

which bank is behind blispay? and what CB they pull?

They pull EXperian.

Blispay is backed by First Electronic Bank, Utah

hth

Sorry, forgot the main point of the thread.

Approved on 4/14, got the CC around the 20th, made two small charges on it.

Have not had any account info report yet, just the INQ.

Also surprised there was no CC activation process, just take it out of the envelope and use it.  I had not used the digital account feature.

hth

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

No new account reported for me yet! I was approved on 4/9/16

Message 12 of 21
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

I'm personally ready to declare Blispay a Hidden TL .... We are going on 3rd statement cuts for the very early adopters and still nothing is reported... It falls in line with how BML/PP Credit has always been a Hidden TL, for which Blispay creators arrived from.

We all know that any Hidden TL can start reporting at any time, (Diners Club), so nothing is set in stone forever. However for now, right this moment Im considering Blispay a Hidden TL.

Everyone will have to make their own judgement call as to when they feel conformtable making "Hidden TL" decloration.. With every thing I have seen, A) its predcessor BML has always been hidden B) We're into 3 statement cycles and still not reporting. C) 6 months financing with NO Payments required is very hard to report accuractly to CRAs.   

Message 13 of 21
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@Blackbeauty212 wrote:

I'm personally ready to declare Blispay a Hidden TL .... We are going on 3rd statement cuts for the very early adopters and still nothing is reported... It falls in line with how BML/PP Credit has always been a Hidden TL, for which Blispay creators arrived from.

We all know that any Hidden TL can start reporting at any time, (Diners Club), so nothing is set in stone forever. However for now, right this moment Im considering Blispay a Hidden TL.

Everyone will have to make their own judgement call as to when they feel conformtable making "Hidden TL" decloration.. With every thing I have seen, A) its predcessor BML has always been hidden B) We're into 3 statement cycles and still not reporting. C) 6 months financing with NO Payments required is very hard to report accuractly to CRAs.   

+1

I've been calling mine hidden for awhile now.  With all these features, this card is a real gem. 

Message 14 of 21
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Interesting that it played out this way. I had been following, waiting to see what would happen. Nice that it appears hidden.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 15 of 21
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I've had mine since April and no new account listed yet Smiley Happy!
Message 16 of 21
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Blackbeauty212 wrote:

Although hope you are right... It will be a few weeks until after 3rd statement cuts for some of you early adopters before I will call it hidden..  It is looking that way, but I need a bit more proof before I ride a big 0% 6 month purchase on mine.. Looking at building a new computer and would be the perfect CC for a 2k build easy to pay off in 6 months

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got mine in April as well ... waited to use it until this month cause wanted to know if it was hidden too ... never got the new account alert felt because I wasnt using it then I wouldn't get one but now I have at beginning of June over 800 bux on our hotel bill and 300 on a cable bill ... still nothing ... dang hope it stays this way ... all those large charges I dont want to pay immediately would be soo grand ... ahhh the Bliss!
Message 18 of 21
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I've had mine for 2 billing periods now and NADA

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 19 of 21
Gmood1
Super Contributor

My third payment is scheduled to draft in a few days. Nothing here either! I'm going to assume hidden after next week's statement cuts.

Just being able to float my electric bill 6 months at a time is AWESOME! Two payments a year instead of twelve simplifies my life.
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.