cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Got A Orchard Bank CLI Lately?

tag
Maldanado
Valued Member

Re: Anyone Got A Orchard Bank CLI Lately?

Had my card just under 6 months, actually since my statement arrived last night I can say 6. Called once a month the last 3 months....soft pull No. Called twice last week, and went back door.... I was told because its a credit rebuilding card they couldn't give me a increase....Whatever. I called back today and they gave me a $100 increase ( $400 total credit line)... I tried to back door that decision to get a higher increase. They gave me the same reason from last week when I was declined for any increase.

Starting Score: 628EQ 597TU
Current Score: 690EQ 662TU 669EX (lender pull)
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 13
shane82388
Established Contributor

does anyone actually see the luv button on their login or does it just say for you to call in also?

Message 12 of 13
p-
Valued Contributor

@shane82388 wrote:

does anyone actually see the luv button on their login or does it just say for you to call in also?

Thy only love button in my online page is under "Customer Service" : "Request a Credit Limit Increase" but it always has resulted in a "Form Unavailable - contact us" response.  I've received numerous increases over the phone.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.