cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Have a MasterCard World Elite Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone Have a MasterCard World Elite Card?

Im interested if anyone has any MasterCard in this series. It seems to have some of the benefits of Amex plat. According to MasterCard it has a personal advisor even.

http://www.mastercard.us/credit-card-world-elite.html

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone Have a MasterCard World Elite Card?

I got one and I think, but am not sure, that not all prime lenders have a world elite card,  

Chase (Continental Presidents Elite), and Citi (American Airlines) only have one in their portfolio I think.  I don't think BOA has one.

The one I got is from Chase with a great CL  The only thing is I wanted the CL and don't really follow all the other benefits cos all cards have something.

Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Scuba wrote:

I got one and I think, but am not sure, that not all prime lenders have a world elite card,  

Chase (Continental Presidents Elite), and Citi (American Airlines) only have one in their portfolio I think.  I don't think BOA has one.

The one I got is from Chase with a great CL  The only thing is I wanted the CL and don't really follow all the other benefits cos all cards have something.

You are correct. I like cards that are unique or not seen that often. Plus I dont have a MC. Have you used any of the elite only benifits?

Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Saks Fifth Avenue offers a world elite mastercard, but it's backed by HSBC. Not sure what's going to happen to the card once Capital One takes over
Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Saks Fifth Avenue offers a world elite mastercard, but it's backed by HSBC. Not sure what's going to happen to the card once Capital One takes over

Lol the same bank that gave me a 100 limit on Best Buy MC issues a World Elite MC... Somethings wrong here.

Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi also has the dividend world elite and the thank you premier world elite. Neither of which are advertised, I have the former which can PC to the latter after a year. Ameritrade is one of the best for travelers. That is offered through Barclays and then transfered to Ameritrade.
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im looking for a review on one from a normal person. What I mean is you dont always get what banks promise so I would like a real life experience with one of these cards. Has anyone used the benifets of the Elite MC?

Message 7 of 23
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

Bank of America does have one i believe

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jonbuck06 wrote:

Bank of America does have one i believe

Havent heard of one from them or seen it on MC web site. Link?

Message 9 of 23
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/marketingdetail.action?context_id=marketing_detail&offer_...

I dont know if it is one? but i think it is?

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.