cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone NOT get the CLI on Discover bandwagon?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone NOT get the CLI on Discover bandwagon?

@Ghoshida wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I got 500 cli and then a few days later I tried again and got a letter in the mail saying not long enough with current limit.

I wonder if I can try again now. Hhmmm

If your next statement has closed since the last attempt I say give it a shot Smiley Wink Worse they can say is no

Oh my statement didn't close and I tried again. Worst case they'd say no Smiley Tongue In this case, they said yes Smiley Very Happy

Sweet! Smiley Very Happy Well there ya go. Just hit the button and see what happens. hmm.....wonder what will happen if I try it again today Smiley LOL Let me not push my luck with Discover

Message 171 of 241
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I got 500 cli and then a few days later I tried again and got a letter in the mail saying not long enough with current limit.

I wonder if I can try again now. Hhmmm

If your next statement has closed since the last attempt I say give it a shot Smiley Wink Worse they can say is no

Oh my statement didn't close and I tried again. Worst case they'd say no Smiley Tongue In this case, they said yes Smiley Very Happy

Sweet! Smiley Very Happy Well there ya go. Just hit the button and see what happens. hmm.....wonder what will happen if I try it again today Smiley LOL Let me not push my luck with Discover

Go for it !

No HPs, so you'll still be gardening Smiley Very Happy

Message 172 of 241
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got another 500. Yup!!
Message 173 of 241
bz386
Frequent Contributor

My Discover it started back in June 2013 at $750 CL. Received a SP bump to $5750 some time in 2014 and another one to $7250 in February this year. Was curious what would happen so I tried another CLI request, it offered me $1000 SP CLI. Canceled it because I really don't need it, the card is mostly SD and the most I ever put through it is maybe $100-$200 every couple of months. Still, glad to see that Discover is finally seeing the light. I wish they did that back in 2013 when they gave me a $750 initial CL, which meant the card was almost immediately SD.

Message 174 of 241
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol I was denied
Message 175 of 241
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied Smiley Sad

How long do I have to till I can request a CLI again?

Message 176 of 241
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

My credit limit is $24,500 so I'm not sure if I can get a SP CLI.

Message 177 of 241
itsxluigi
New Contributor

I got an auto-CLI from Discover maybe about a week ago for $1k. Bumped me from $5300 to $6300. I was shocked when I woke up to the email because my util % was literally at like 99% at the time. Not complaining, was just surprised.

Message 178 of 241
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

My credit limit is $24,500 so I'm not sure if I can get a SP CLI.

You can always try pushing that CLI button Smiley Happy

Message 179 of 241
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Pushed it before heading on vacation and got a few calls from Discover. Ended up not getting the increase as they could not verify employment... first time I've received that reason!
Message 180 of 241
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.