cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone PC Cap1 to Wmc through regular customer service?

tag
My_Fako
Established Contributor

Anyone PC Cap1 to Wmc through regular customer service?

My other Qs1 was pc'ed to Regular Qs but limit was only $4500

Now my other Qs1 is @ $5750. Has anyone got there's pc to Wmc without going through Eo? 

Ps. I can't use Chat I forget my secret question. 

Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone PC Cap1 to Wmc through regular customer service?

What secret question? I've used chat plenty of times and never had to answer a secret question. Also, I think this is usually only done through EO, though it seems to be like pulling teeth.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

social team on twitter or facebook, but they will just send u to the EO most times anyway. Just email the EO if u want it. Ask for an APR reduction while you are at it.

Message 3 of 14
kdm31091
Super Contributor

I thought the Facebook option had been redirecting to standard CSRs lately. In any case, emailing the EO is an option if this is really important to OP although I'd caution that unless you plan to use the benefits it's probably not worth the hassle.
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:
I thought the Facebook option had been redirecting to standard CSRs lately. In any case, emailing the EO is an option if this is really important to OP although I'd caution that unless you plan to use the benefits it's probably not worth the hassle.

I second that.  The few I have assisted in changing, its not really worth it, and they dont report as flexible spending anyway...at least you get extended warranty

http://worldcard.mastercard.com/content/world/mea/en/peace-of-mind/purchase-protection.html

Message 5 of 14
My_Fako
Established Contributor

I fly to Europe once or twice a month for work. Thought the extra benefits would be nice to have available. Currently don't have a Amex or World, Sig anything. That's why I was wanting the upgrade... 

Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, after months of trying to get my wife's qs1 pc'd via chat without success. My wife called a CSR on an unrelated issue and I spoke with the CSR about a pc. I was told the account wasn't eligible, but he could in fact pc it to a regular qs, no af. The pc was completed and the next day showed on her account as a World MasterCard. She received the card yesterday and it is a WMC.
Message 7 of 14
My_Fako
Established Contributor

Was her limit over 5k?

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right at $5k
Message 9 of 14
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

Hi, yes I first had a $ 300 platinum that was pc to a qs1, then to a qswmc a month ago.  before the pc the cl was 8300 and I just did a cli to 12,300.  This is all since 9/14.  Cap1 has been outstanding imo.  I have done it all via chat.   what secret question, they always verify the account online wiht first, last, accound and ss#

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.