cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone That Has a Fairly New Synchrony Acct-Lowe's, etc....

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Anyone That Has a Fairly New Synchrony Acct-Lowe's, etc....

Is there any way to set up your online account before you get the actual card? I've seen at least one forum member that has done it already. Thanks in advance.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone That Has a Fairly New Synchrony Acct-Lowe's, etc....

You need the card number. Maybe if you go to the store then they can pull up your info if your paying via Lowes Credit. I did that with Macy's before so it's worth a shot.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I got my approval from Amazon, I recall there being fine print that stated if you needed the card number before the card arrived you could call Synchrony directly with all your pertinents and they would give you the number.

Message 3 of 7
stickbowbuilder
New Contributor

I did this just yesterday. goto the store and purchase something, can be something small or large. goto checkout and tell em you have a card with them. they will check your I'd and look your account up, check you out and give your your account number. 

April 15 2015 EQ 630.. rebuild credit journey, zero baddies, 13 year credit age, 4 years aa. current scores June 1 - EQ 709, EX 679, TU 754. in the garden til 10/15.. venture card is in my sights!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wish Toys R Us card did this...they cannot over the phone. Although maybe because it is a Mastercard.

Message 5 of 7
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Got it. Thank you to everyone who responded.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I recall the same with mine 

@Anonymous wrote:

When I got my approval from Amazon, I recall there being fine print that stated if you needed the card number before the card arrived you could call Synchrony directly with all your pertinents and they would give you the number.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.