Frequent Contributor
firstinlastout

Anyone a member of Pegasus credit union ?

My dad is a retiree of Exxon/Mobil, so he is the one that introduced me to them since they have an exclusive relationship with Exxon (they are based out of Dallas, TX) I have a 24K car loan with them at a 5.5 interest rate (pre-owned vehicle). I have been a member with them for 2 years now. I am trying to get a credit card through PenFed, but if that does not work out, I am going to try to get a credit card through Pegasus, since I am already a member and have a loan with them. Anyone else do business with Pegasus ?
God is keeping score....be good to others.
New Contributor
ccats704

Re: Anyone a member of Pegasus credit union ?

Do pegasus have a web site? if so can you pm it to me! Also what are the requirements to join pegasus?
I'm better than blessed!
Frequent Contributor
firstinlastout

Re: Anyone a member of Pegasus credit union ?

God is keeping score....be good to others.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+