Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone able to get DINERS Club status on non-instant

tag
IWOL
Established Contributor

Anyone able to get DINERS Club status on non-instant

Has anyone that applied for the Diners Club card been able to get an app status by calling if you didnt get an instant approval?

From the posts I have read it seems they cant give you your app status by phone.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
runrunrun89
Established Member

Re: Anyone able to get DINERS Club status on non-instant

@IWOL wrote:

Has anyone that applied for the Diners Club card been able to get an app status by calling if you didnt get an instant approval?

From the posts I have read it seems they cant give you your app status by phone.

Unless I just haven't been able to string together the magic words, that seems to be the case. Two CSRs had no record of my application, while a third said that it showed as "processing."

Message 2 of 4
rlx01
Established Contributor

Someone on FlyerTalk was able to get their pending status this morning (they were approved). So maybe there's one CSR who knows how to look it up now.

Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@rlx01 wrote:

Someone on FlyerTalk was able to get their pending status this morning (they were approved). So maybe there's one CSR who knows how to look it up now.

maybe they can give you status if somehow you end approved but the rest of us that are denied are told "No updates!"

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.