Did you mean: 

Anyone app'd with WAMU lately?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone app'd with WAMU lately?

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow the PetSmart card is gone too....(scratches head).
OK, that's really low, when they yank the PetSmart card...

What the heck is going on in credit land these days? I'm just as glad that I'm 3+ months away from apping for anything at all. Smiley Surprised

Weird can't find it on the site anymore but there was a link to it in an email I just received.

Message 31 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

From what I have been reading it seems like WAMU is trying to increase its liquidity in case of more loses.  They just had to cut the dividend on there stock, which sent there stock WAY down.  Also, the rumor is Chase may end up buying them.Smiley Surprised  Not good for all us chase haters!

*edited typo*

Message Edited by chiwiseguy on 12-12-2007 06:33 AM
Message 32 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

chiwiseguy wrote:
From what I have been reading it seems like WAMU is trying to increase its liquidity in case of more loses.  They are just had to cut the dividend on there stock, which sent there stock WAY down.  Also, the rumor is Chase may end up buying them.Smiley Surprised  Not good for all us chase haters!

OMG  Don't tell me that...NUMBER ONE CHASE HATER!!!  Where did you get ths info?  I can tell you one thing, JMHO, if CHASE winds up with this portfolio, almost every cardholder in it will be ratejacked or CLD'd.

Message Edited by Brammy on 12-12-2007 09:35 AM
Message 33 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 34 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are saying Chase would want to buy them to gain presence in FL and CA.
Message 35 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG...Love how they say 'low income borrowers' instead of subprime.   Why not just say underserved, since that was Household Banks line for gouging the consumer.  If this is Chase's outlook on the WaMu Portfolio, most definitely will see some changes.  Glad my WaMu is at 0 balance.  Will be there till this one plays out.

Will take a hit to overall uti but will not blink an eye to close it.

Message Edited by Brammy on 12-12-2007 09:43 AM
Message 36 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG!!!  It goes on to say that they may take over Discover...WTH?
Message 37 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I guess I wont worry about app'ing with them!!  I wonder what would happen if the did take over discover?  Nothing good probably!!!!Smiley Very HappySmiley Sad
Message 38 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

chiwiseguy wrote:
Well I guess I wont worry about app'ing with them!!  I wonder what would happen if the did take over discover?  Nothing good probably!!!!Smiley Very HappySmiley Sad

Then it would just be another Chase Card not a discover and I would have to app Amex to feel betterSmiley Sad

Message 39 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can see why Chase would want them, but I don't know why Discover would want to?
Message 40 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.