New Contributor

Anyone apply for a FRY's card?

Anyone apply for a card through Fry's electronics?  If so what numbers were you working with and what bureau did they pull?

thanks for any info.
Established Member

Re: Anyone apply for a FRY's card?

They pull Experian in IL score 710
Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone apply for a FRY's card?

I'm in WA and they pulled EX for me - my lowest (639). Hoped they would pull EQ. Anyways, declined in store approval, got a letter in the mail with no reason - but stated if I wanted to know I would have to write to them and request it.

9 inq for cards (Good cards, only 2 are retail) and that was the only denial. I bought the memory I needed for my mac using one of my other new shiny credit union cards. haha

Yesterday I took my niece school shopping and the Gap asked me to sign up for a new card. I did and got a nice limit - so it was fun to shop with the 'instant approval'.

Here I was explaining utilization to a 9 year old. I'm hooked!!!! haha
Good luck!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}