Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else can't...

tag
hayabusa

Re: Anyone else can't...

@tennisfan78 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

I'm always running the statement cut dates though my mind when I'm in the checkout line.  I don't want to have something report a balance that I'm not expecting! Smiley Very Happy

I know exactly what you mean. I do the same lol

Once openned my wallet and 5 credit cards flew out, talk about the awkward moment when everyone thinks your broke -_-;

Message 11 of 25
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

@hayabusa wrote:

@tennisfan78 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

I'm always running the statement cut dates though my mind when I'm in the checkout line.  I don't want to have something report a balance that I'm not expecting! Smiley Very Happy

Once openned my wallet and 5 credit cards flew out, talk about the awkward moment when everyone thinks your broke -_-;

lol

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 25
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I use BCE for groceries 100% of the time.

Currently,
Chase for restaurants.
BCE for gas too.

My other cards don't really seem helpful atm. Lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 13 of 25
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

Call me obsessive & crazy but I pretty much have every single one of my CC's due dates, statement dates, current balances, utilization rates, etc. memorized on a daily basis once I'm in a store or ordering something online. It's gotten to the point where I can mentally edit & change my excel spreasheet in my mind, Smiley Sad. The things this forum has done to me. Lol.

Message 14 of 25
hayabusa

@tennisfan78 wrote:

@hayabusa wrote:

@tennisfan78 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

lol

it didn't help i only carry like $20 usually

Message 15 of 25
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Oh gosh, so do I.  I will be standing at the checkout trying to remember which card to use...LOL!!!

I was thinking about getting some of those really tiny sticker labels and writing on the label the category for that card, especially with the rotating categories.  I just don't know if I will get strange looks with different color stickers on my CC's though Smiley Happy.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 16 of 25
SuperStar3000

@jakemod1 wrote:

...decide which cards to use when you are out shopping/running errands???

I find myself shuffling through the cards in my wallet trying to decide which card to use while the cashier is scanning! I sometimes go through all of my cards before I make up my mind! This is what happens when you have too many rewards cards lol  Smiley Very Happy

Oh... so YOU'RE the one who's always holding up the line.  Somehow, I always seem to get behind either you, or the guy with no money on his debit card, or the old lady who wants to write a check.

Message 17 of 25
calihlove75
Established Contributor

@android01 wrote:

I do the same thing!!!!

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 18 of 25
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

It's either that or the people who wait until a minute after they learn their total to dig through their wallet/purse. Thank goodness for self-check out lines.

Message 19 of 25
PSouz
Contributor

Reading this thread made me think about how I paid for my sisters baby shower today(for my mom she's paying me, I just wanted the points), it was over 500 dollars so I put it on my cities dividend cars to fulfill requirement and get the 100 dollar bonus, and than realized I could have used my freedom (the party was at a restaurant!) and I would have 30 dollars back and figured out a different way to spend the 500 on the dividend, dang!

Amex BCE $14k (backdated to 1/11), Chase Freedom $500 (11/2012)
Discover It Student $3k (3/13), Citi Dividend Platinum Visa $3k (3/13)
Capital One Cash Rewards Visa $3.5k (3/13)
Starting Score 3/20/13 - TransUnion FICO 758 - Goal Score 800
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.