Reply
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict
Posts: 22,045
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Anyone else find it annoying when a CSR tells you that you are WRONG!?

I get so annoyed when CSR tell me "As long as I have been here it's been... (info we are not agreeing on!)"

 

Last year applied for Credit Card and NavCheck, 1 Pulled TU and 1 pulled EQ.

Earlier this month applied for the auto refi and a non secured CC, Both pulled EQ which contains my (30) 90+ day late payments... not only was it in my BK but it has also been PIF now but for some reason Santander is still winning that it is correct (EQ rep last week said he would delete so hoping it's just taking a bit longer)

 

Anyway called just now to Navy and asked if I could either submit the PIF letter for Santander or if they could pull TU and he said they don't pull TU (only EQ)  I asked if this was new and he said no, I said last year opening the account and applying for the CC, Auto Loan and Nav Check that I had equal 2 pulls TU and 2 Pulls EQ and he really just basically told me they don't do that.... ummm... Hi I'm looking at my credit report!!

 

Oh well he sent request back to see if they would pull TU but he said they would not accept ANY info from me about credit reports (they have to get it themselves)

 

 

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Valued Contributor
discernment
Posts: 1,142
Registered: ‎09-01-2011
0

Re: Anyone else find it annoying when a CSR tells you that you are WRONG!?


Creditaddict wrote:

 

"....but he said they would not accept ANY info from me about credit reports (they have to get it themselves)"

 

 



This is what we have experienced when we've gone car shopping.  They NEVER accept the credit report that we bring into them. 



Husband's Current Score: EX 691 CUSC; EQ 694; TU 687; Mine: EX 773 (AMEX); EQ 720; TU 750
Wallet Contents: SECURED: Capital One Platinum Mastercard, US Bank Harley Davidson Visa, USAA Bank American Express;
UNSECURED: Chase Freedom; USAA Cash Rewards World Mastercard, Discover More, CUSC Platinum Rewards Visa, American Express Zinc, American Express Blue Cash Preferred, Amazon Card, Walmart Discover Card
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict
Posts: 22,045
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: Anyone else find it annoying when a CSR tells you that you are WRONG!?


discernment wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

 

"....but he said they would not accept ANY info from me about credit reports (they have to get it themselves)"

 

 



This is what we have experienced when we've gone car shopping.  They NEVER accept the credit report that we bring into them. 


Sorry not explained correctly, Car Shopping won't take your reports because they use Auto Enhanced Fico reports and you don't have access to those.

I just wanted to submit the letter from the 1 negative account that Navy was seeing on EQ that shows it has been paid now and not late like on report.

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Valued Contributor
discernment
Posts: 1,142
Registered: ‎09-01-2011
0

Re: Anyone else find it annoying when a CSR tells you that you are WRONG!?

Sorry I misunderstood your post! 

 

But, I will agree with you that dealing with CSRs is often frustrating because it seems to me they represent very little in "customer service."  



Husband's Current Score: EX 691 CUSC; EQ 694; TU 687; Mine: EX 773 (AMEX); EQ 720; TU 750
Wallet Contents: SECURED: Capital One Platinum Mastercard, US Bank Harley Davidson Visa, USAA Bank American Express;
UNSECURED: Chase Freedom; USAA Cash Rewards World Mastercard, Discover More, CUSC Platinum Rewards Visa, American Express Zinc, American Express Blue Cash Preferred, Amazon Card, Walmart Discover Card
Valued Contributor
dalebb
Posts: 1,424
Registered: ‎08-28-2010
0

Re: Anyone else find it annoying when a CSR tells you that you are WRONG!?


discernment wrote:

Sorry I misunderstood your post! 

 

But, I will agree with you that dealing with CSRs is often frustrating because it seems to me they represent very little in "customer service."  


amen


 

Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,436
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Anyone else find it annoying when a CSR tells you that you are WRONG!?


discernment wrote:

Sorry I misunderstood your post! 

 

But, I will agree with you that dealing with CSRs is often frustrating because it seems to me they represent very little in "customer service."  


+1




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}