Regular Contributor
princechristian

Re: Anyone else have Fingerhut? (I know)

Same boat here! Got the run around when I called them. Hopefully it will all clear up with time. But it just started reporting for me as new account several days ago.

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Contributor
tbolt2

WebBank tradeline finally showed up on TU this morning. The history, balance, CL, etc. is correct.

The Metabank tradeline is still listed on Equifax incorrectly as an open account with my 850 credit limit as the high balance and a credit limit of zero. I'll probably give this one another month to correct itself then I'll dispute it.

Starting Score: 534 11/09
Current Score: FICO 652 05/11
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

New Contributor
cmd0906

Question?
I was just approved for a fingerhut account with a $500 CL. It didn't say anything about it being a fresh start. Will this account start of reporting as a revolving vs installment as some say happened with the fresh start? I really. Don't plan on using it much, maybe a small purchase then PIF just so it can have activity on it.
Regular Contributor
mikey78

never heard of finger hut

only pizza hut :smileyhappy:
but from what i read on this threads they are eager happy to post balances and become the turtle when reporting 0 bal

Current score TU 708, EX 686 EQ 715
Status I.T.Garden Till 08/2014
New Contributor
kstmommy

The Fresh Start will appear as an installment and shows all 6 payments, even though I paid it off in 4 payments instead of 6. That now shows closed, and my regular credit line appears like any other card. Hope that helps.

Regular Contributor
goosedog

Fingerhut has been sold so many times in the last few years, its hard to keep up with who is providing the financing.  Its gone from citibank to metabank, to webbank, to god knows who now.

Established Contributor
JonStur

I've had a Fingerhut acct for about 8 years now, but I haven't used it in about 3 years. I like how they raise my limit like $1500 every year around Christmas and beg me to spend it if I want to keep it. Inevitably I don't spend anything and they take the limit back like an angry kid taking his ball from the playground and going home...

Starting Score: TU 686 EX 641 EQ 690
Current Score: TU 779 EX 767 EQ 740
Goal Score: 800 Club

BCE $12.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Wally Discover 10K, Cash+ $9K Sam's Discover 10K, Freedom $6K, Zales $5.5K, More $5K, Cap one $5K, Barclay 2.5K, Household Plat $1.5K, Household Gold $1.5K, Credit One $1K, First Premier Plat $.675K First Premier Gold $.65K

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}