cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else have a 0% introductory APR Best Buy RWZ Mastercard?

tag
valley_man0505
Established Contributor

Anyone else have a 0% introductory APR Best Buy RWZ Mastercard?

About 6 months ago, I got a BB Mastercard with a measly $500 limit.  The weird thing was that it had a 0% APR for the first 9 months!  After 9 months, the APR is supposed to jump up into subprime APR range.  I am trying to figure out if I am on the Plan A (which allows CLIs) or Plan B (no CLIs).  I figured that since they gave me such a good deal on that introductory APR that I must be on Plan A.  However, I have no luv button anywhere to be found on my online account access.  Has anyone else out there gotten this 0% APR from BB?
Message Edited by valley_man0505 on 03-05-2009 07:07 AM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

Re: Anyone else have a 0% introductory APR Best Buy RWZ Mastercard?

When I applied for this card, they approved me for $750 with no annual fee and I had was able to request increases online but I had them close the account at before it turned a year old because they pulled my report and denied me for a CLI request twice. Plus, I never really used the card so I didn't want to worry about it.
Message 2 of 4
valley_man0505
Established Contributor

I guess I answered my own question yesterday.  I decided to call BB and ask if my card was elibigle for CLI's.  The CSR said it was and asked if I wanted her to process a request for a CLI.  I asked if it would be a hard pull and she said yes, so I decided to wait a month (closing on a house in 3 weeks).  She said the account is also periodically reviewed for auto-CLI's that will not require inquiries and that such CLI's could come at any time.
Message 3 of 4
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

They pull your report of you request a CLI on the Mastercard, but not on the store card.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.