cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having problems with HSBC reporting?

tag
MagicShot
Contributor

Re: Anyone else having problems with HSBC reporting? Update

@MagicShot wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Mine still shows May's balance. There was no update in July for Equifax or transunion. Experian updated in July to catch up to show May's balance. I paid it off on June 3rd and none of the reports reflect it yet.

Hmm I better check my HSBC cards.

Update:

I just pulled my TU CR. HSBC on all my HSBC account only just reported jun.

Seems they are getting slower to report now.

Message 11 of 14
Cleanmachine
Frequent Contributor

My Experian Report indicates a true Balance as of July 2011, but shows my last

payment May 2011.

I do not have that much of a balance and I am not in a hurry to pay off since I am

locked in at 2.9 %.

I suppose that Capital One or Wells Fargo will buy out HSBC Credit Card Division.

Not sure if they will continue to allow me to keep my 2.9%. If not, will pay them off.

Message 12 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Cleanmachine wrote:

My Experian Report indicates a true Balance as of July 2011, but shows my last

payment May 2011.

I do not have that much of a balance and I am not in a hurry to pay off since I am

locked in at 2.9 %.

I suppose that Capital One or Wells Fargo will buy out HSBC Credit Card Division.

Not sure if they will continue to allow me to keep my 2.9%. If not, will pay them off.

OK, now that's just bizarre. Smiley Tongue  They're updating your balance, but they're not updating that you've paid??

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 14
Cleanmachine
Frequent Contributor

According to Experian, they only list what is sent to them from the Creditor.

Some of my accounts show -0- for monthly payments and -0- for recent payments.

Other show monthly payments and -0- for recent payments.

Even the Resent Balance are not up to date on all accounts. Some are at least

2-months behind.

There is no set criteria as to what is placed in the credit report. Each Bureau has

their own policy and their own idiots who type incorrect information in the report.

Heck, if everything in the report was accurate all the time we will all be bored and

have nothing to complain about.

Next time you obtain a copy of your experian report, double check for consistency.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.