Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else not gotten new Best Buy MC?

tag
jens2angels
Established Member

Anyone else not gotten new Best Buy MC?

I still haven't received mine and got something in the mail saying I should get it soon. Anyone else still waiting?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
colindidit
Established Contributor

Re: Anyone else not gotten new Best Buy MC?

Nah I haven't got mine either 

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 2 of 7
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Just got mine this week, it included a holiday shopping bonus offer so I would guess every card should arrive this week in time for the holiday shopping offers.

Message 3 of 7
toppers555
Established Contributor

Glad I am not the only one waiting still. 2 weeks ago i called for an increase, and rep could not process it due to me having a new card on the way, and I was worried someone may have taken it.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 4 of 7
beb86
Valued Contributor

Im still waiting too... I sent secured messages but still no response

Message 5 of 7
MYBEST
New Contributor

I got mine on 11/16/2012
EQ Starting Score: 584 | TU Starting Score: 547
EQ Current Score: 650 | TU Current Score: 643 | EX Current Score: 643
EQ Goal Score: 700 | TU Goal Score: 700 | EX Goal Score: 700
***Staying*** " with prayer that is " with in the garden and no (more) applying until mid-end of 2015!

Message 6 of 7
jens2angels
Established Member

I ended up calling them yesterday and she said it was sent out two weeks ago. Verified the correct address in all, but still don't have it. She went ahead and ordered a new one. What's the bonus they give you? A limit increase? <insert sarcasm here
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.