Established Member
jens2angels

Anyone else not gotten new Best Buy MC?

I still haven't received mine and got something in the mail saying I should get it soon. Anyone else still waiting?
Established Contributor
colindidit

Re: Anyone else not gotten new Best Buy MC?

Nah I haven't got mine either 

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Valued Contributor
mxp114

Just got mine this week, it included a holiday shopping bonus offer so I would guess every card should arrive this week in time for the holiday shopping offers.

Established Contributor
toppers555

Glad I am not the only one waiting still. 2 weeks ago i called for an increase, and rep could not process it due to me having a new card on the way, and I was worried someone may have taken it.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Valued Contributor
beb86

Im still waiting too... I sent secured messages but still no response

ccpics2.jpg
New Contributor
MYBEST

I got mine on 11/16/2012
EQ Starting Score: 584 | TU Starting Score: 547
EQ Current Score: 650 | TU Current Score: 643 | EX Current Score: 643
EQ Goal Score: 700 | TU Goal Score: 700 | EX Goal Score: 700
***Staying*** " with prayer that is " with in the garden and no (more) applying until mid-end of 2015!

Established Member
jens2angels

I ended up calling them yesterday and she said it was sent out two weeks ago. Verified the correct address in all, but still don't have it. She went ahead and ordered a new one. What's the bonus they give you? A limit increase? <insert sarcasm here

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}