cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else use paypal debit for 1% cash back?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone else use paypal debit for 1% cash back?

This is the paypal debit card..  no AF.
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bonus tip:

As the Payapl Debit card is issued by Chase, you can avoid additional ATM fees if you withdraw from Chase ATMs. Paypal's $1 fee for all ATM transactions still applies, but you'll save on the $2-3 fees you might pay at another bank.

Message 12 of 17
CreditMuppet
Frequent Contributor

Also grandfathered in to the 1.5% cashback rate!! and have used it for a few years until a few months back when I moved everything to credit only.  The cash back bonus is paid at the start of the following month, so it is not really instant.

Starting Score: 770
Current Score: 765 (EX) 763 (EQ) 756 (TU)

Auto Enhanced: 788 (EX)
Goal Score: 800
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 17
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

Here's a up-to 2% "cashback" debit offer: http://thepointsguy.com/2011/08/up-to-2-cash-back-with-perkstreet-financial-debit-mastercard/

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 17
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

---> you can avoid additional ATM fees if you withdraw from Chase ATMs

That is really good to know - as a sidebar topic - the most egregious ATM fees I have ever seen were at a Chase ATM in the Chicagoland area. 

$5 !!!!   Smiley Mad

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was my go to card when my credit wasn't as good now and I had ppbc...now smart connect

Message 16 of 17
john398
Senior Contributor

The way I avoid atm fees is use my usaa card at any atm and than the amount is refunded, even if I don't have money in my usaa account a can transfer a small amount from another bank than take it out, its really a nice feature

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.