cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else with a Macy's card please chime in :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone else with a Macy's card please chime in :)

As others have said, Macys never updates that minimum due thing until the billing cycle closes. They do, however update the card balance after they process the payment and in "recent card activity" it will show the payment received. But it'll always say minimums due $XX.

Message 11 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

As others have said, Macys never updates that minimum due thing until the billing cycle closes. They do, however update the card balance after they process the payment and in "recent card activity" it will show the payment received. But it'll always say minimums due $XX.

This is correct.  It's a system glitch with their last upgrade.  By contrast, Bloomingdale's Store & AMEX (using similar interface) once you make a payment and posts (as long as the minimum payment amount is satisfied) then it will change to $0 min payment due. 

Message 12 of 14
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Yeah thanks everyone!, was pretty much what the phone rep told me is what was posted above.

Just was worried my payment history was going to off bad Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 14
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

I had a macys sine 2008.... never late used it a few times a year at least 2K on it a year....

I was late by 10 hrs (was due sunday) made it monday monring... and they droped my limit like a hot potato in february and will not give me a CLI

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.