cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone ever pay there CreditOne credit card with a balance transfer?

tag
savagetyler
Established Member

Anyone ever pay there CreditOne credit card with a balance transfer?

I would like to use my citi card and pay my creditone card off. Yes I know creditone is a terrible company so that is why im trying to take it to a different card with lower apr. Has anyone done this? Does creditone allow this? I have never done a balace transfer so I'm new to this.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone ever pay there CreditOne credit card with a balance transfer?

@savagetyler wrote:
I would like to use my citi card and pay my creditone card off. Yes I know creditone is a terrible company so that is why im trying to take it to a different card with lower apr. Has anyone done this? Does creditone allow this? I have never done a balace transfer so I'm new to this.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to do this.  It wouldn't really be up to Credit One.  I think it would depend whether or not your other credit card company allows you to do a balance transfer.  

Message 2 of 8
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Yes I have same as any other BT no issues.

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 3 of 8
silkysean
Regular Contributor

Yup just in time to beat that horrible interest charge they backdate from day one.I know they hate to see it thinking they're going to get to pay all that extra money Lol ! Just make sure to do atleast 6 weeks before ending of Promo interest because they're slow processing when you pay off 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never had a Credit One card.

Message 5 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Bless you mryflyguySmiley Happy
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm just trying to get enough posts to be able to edit my signature. But I did have a First Premier card.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@savagetyler wrote:

If you have the option, direct deposit the money into your account and make the payment yourself. This is best way (I think) to do it especially if your payment is time sensitive.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.