cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone get a CLI on a Gander Mountain Store Card?

tag
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

Anyone get a CLI on a Gander Mountain Store Card?

Anyone?   Haha.   I've had the card since September.  I have a few other accounts with Comenity that have all grown nicely.  Everytime I hit the luv button on Gander, I get an error saying that the account is not elligble for limit increase.  

Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 2.35.13 PM.png

Just wondering if anyone's had any luck.  This is the only card that has ever done this.  I did a secure message about a month ago asking about when my account WOULD be eligible.  Got a 7-10 mesage, and the same letter came in the mail, not enough time on the account, blah, blah, blah.  I know the company is not doing well and all, not sure if it has anything to do with it.  I'll prob give it til it hits a year, then close the account if it still hasn't budged.  $300 does me no good. 

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone get a CLI on a Gander Mountain Store Card?

I think Gander just filed BKO and are winding it down

Message 2 of 3
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone get a CLI on a Gander Mountain Store Card?

Yeah, you might just want to close that account... Gander Mountain won't be around much longer. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.