cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone get the $75.cash back bonus deal?

tag
carlismycat
New Contributor

Anyone get the $75.cash back bonus deal?

I got a promo offer in the mail. Ive had discover for 2 years. My husband did not get the promo even though gis score is almost 100points higher. I think its because his account is much newer and he also has less thsn half s cl thsn I do.
Anyway they offered me this deal ("so I would use their card more" , lol ) that says if I spend at least 500 a month during june,july,and august I get a $75 cash back bunos. And its not restricted to any specific categories like they with the usual 5% cstegories! Plus it doesn't interfere with the regular 5% cwtegories that would go on at the same time like gas. Since I wasn't planning to use my card much the next few months,or even possibly until next spring , and just work on paying it down ... I can just pay all the usual things my husband pays for with his oen card and pif right back, like he does in order to take advwntage of this deal. And he can use his card for both our gas purchases during the 5% gas promo quarter. win win for our family.
That 75$ can go toward a payment on my card. Since he wouldnt get that deal and would othetlrwise be spending 500+ on all that stuff he normally does and only get the 1% instead.
This sounds like a very nice deal since we dont have any cc's that give more than 3% and that is my costco TE for gas.
Trying to garden again: Myfico Experian: 621, Myfico Equifax : 613, MyFico transunion: 639
Goal : 780

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone get the $75.cash back bonus deal?

Lucky you! Hopefully I get some Discover love too.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.