cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone getting BP gas card/MC when Synch takes over??

tag
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone getting BP gas card/MC when Synch takes over??

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
nixon...they have a "store" card...to use at all the gas stations across the country, and they also offer the master card versionSmiley Happy

Link?

Still...Nothing Synchrony really catches my eye in the near future..

A Lowe's MC would be tempting however....

You need a Lowes, me, not so much.  Already get synchB offers for gas cards, and toss.  Use my Chase Amazon right now, then Sallie Mae when I get it (I don't really buy gas, Amex requires you purchase at pump.  I just do some regular cheapo shopping at the 7 eleven down the street).

Signature needs updating
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
nixon...they have a "store" card...to use at all the gas stations across the country, and they also offer the master card versionSmiley Happy

Link?

Still...Nothing Synchrony really catches my eye in the near future..

A Lowe's MC would be tempting however....

You need a Lowes, me, not so much.  Already get synchB offers for gas cards, and toss.  Use my Chase Amazon right now, then Sallie Mae when I get it (I don't really buy gas, Amex requires you purchase at pump.  I just do some regular cheapo shopping at the 7 eleven down the street).

I do. But I don't.

I'm done with all my home improvement for a while and until we look into moving into a bigger place (Children in the future?), This card won't be on my radar..

That or if our HVAC unit decides it's had enough and says goodbye to the cruel world. Smiley Tongue

Message 22 of 25
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Might consider the business card for the soccer refereeing expenses that'll stay SP post-LLC creation; however, realistically if it's going to cost me a PG'd HP I might as well go get (or keep) a better business card like the current Chase Ink.

May have to give that one up though with the LLC formation, have to talk to Chase about that and see what they'd allow me to do with multiple business checking accounts for now and future requirements.

        
Message 23 of 25
DueDilligence
Contributor

What would you guys say the credit score or credit profile would have to look like to qualify for a synch bank card? Can you guys also inform me on the various department store cards this bank funds?

Message 24 of 25
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Unless gas goes up to $50/gal, I have no need for a $25,000 Gas card.

I agree with you there, Nixon.

Had a $10k limit on the Chase BP. I called Chase and requested $5k be reallocated to another Chase card. Since Chase makes me work for a CLI, I may as well keep what I can within Chase.

Even $5k is a lot for a gas card with BP's diluted reward structure, but I wanted to be sure the CL was sufficient for any "Signature" offering from Synchrony. Once it's over at Synchrony, then it should be a SP CLI to whatever I want, although I'm really only keeping the account open for the AAoA.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.