Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone got 2 discover cards ???

tag
Bay_Area_Joe
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone got 2 discover cards ???

I have had the MORE card for 2-1/2 years, in Dec 2012, I got the IT card, kept both open.

Recently got CLI on MORE from 11,800 to 16,250, when you add the IT card CL of 3,500, that makes me just under 20k.

The rep just 6 weeks ago said, anything over 20k combined I need verification.

J

About 600k in Credit Lines
CSP 29.9k, Citi DP 58.5k, Chase Sams MC 20k, Amex Hilton Surpass 35.6k, Hawaii Air 26k, Discover More 56k, Chase SWA 3.5k, WF PLOC 30k, B of A Visa 63.3k, Wells Plat Visa 8.3k, RC Willey 5k, Pen Fed Visa 50k, Pen Fed PLOC 25k, Lowes 25k, CSR 28.8k
Message 11 of 18
youngman1234
Established Contributor

What kind of verification ?? has anyone been through this.. I work for a small business so are they going to call to speak to management ??? ask for paystubs ?? bank statements ?? or even a 4506t form ?? 

Message 12 of 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@youngman1234 wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone has a discover more and recently applied and approved for a discover it card instead of just converting ??? if so what is your limit and age of both cards... 

I see no valid reason for 1 to have 2 Discover cards. Why you ask??? 

Would you really want to pull your hair out TWICE about getting no luv from them??? Smiley Wink

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 18
Ron1
Super Contributor

They checked your business listing and call you back at your business phone.

Ron.

Message 14 of 18
Ron1
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@youngman1234 wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone has a discover more and recently applied and approved for a discover it card instead of just converting ??? if so what is your limit and age of both cards... 

Would you really want to pull your hair out TWICE about getting no luv from them??? Smiley Wink

Except you want to get Open Road or Miles card.

Ron.

Message 15 of 18
jna
New Contributor

Wow!!5?I only have 1,the IT card...Planning to apply for their business card but not sure yet since I already got a Chase ink card.

Message 16 of 18
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@youngman1234 wrote:

Discover can be generous with CLI's if you let them hard pull.

Message 17 of 18
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@youngman1234 wrote:

All with the same limit ??? 

No. from $5K to $14,500.

Ron.

Why not just have 1 Discover card with a high credit limit?

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.