Senior Contributor
Open123

Re: Anyone had any luck or tried a PC with B o A?

My experiences have been mixed.

I had standard BofA CC from long ago, and tried to PC.  I was told that I can't.  But, told again that I can when I called at a later time.  I asked for the change, and was assured it would be processed.

I have never received the new card, and can only assume it hasn't or won't be processed, since it has been a few years.

At this point, I don't even care anymore--for the card or to even call them to follow up.

Established Contributor
colindidit

CreditSnob wrote:
Nice! Congrats. Didn't know that they could PC over chat. And it looks like you got the rewards card you wanted .

Me either, I was waiting for him to say : you have to call. But i see people on here that chatted with cap one and got a PC so i figured i'd try it . Thank you!

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Frequent Contributor
Imua

[ Edited ]

colindidit wrote:

When I get my current balance paid off which will be in less than 2 weeks i'd like to PC to the cash rewards i have just the normal bank of america card right now. Has anyone had any success in the past with this? and do they do a hard pull, because if that's so i'll need to wait.

i recently received offers to change my BofA gold visa to their Cash rewards 1-2-3% (offers by mail and on the BofA website when I  pay my bills,) so it seems it would be do-able.

EDIT:  i see you were able to PC to Cash Rewards :smileyhappy:

BofA visa $9.4k ... BofA Cash Rewards visa sig $10k ... Cap 1 Venture1 visa sig $10k ...
Chase Freedom visa $10k ... Macy's $1.5k ... Macy's Amex $5k ... Sam's Club $6.3k
myFICOs as of 3/25/14:...EX=809 .... EQ=802....TU=787
Established Contributor
colindidit

Yeah I just got it :smileyhappy:
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+