cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone had luck with Walmart's Luv Button lately?

tag
SherriLynn
Regular Contributor

Anyone had luck with Walmart's Luv Button lately?

Just curious, since I hit it yesterday and was instantly denied. 
08/08 FICO TU649 EQ645 EX639
12/08 FICO TU665 EQ672 EX667
03/09 EQ650
App-free since 01/29/09
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Romeoo47
Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone had luck with Walmart's Luv Button lately?

My last increase with Walmart was on 12/05/08.  At that time, they increased my limit by $125.  I hope this helps!
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I almost despise this card. I have to use it for something small every month. PIF. Then after the 4th statement, it will allow me to get an increase. If I attempt to do push the button before, instant rejection and the letter that follows that says I have not maintained my current limit for 4 months or something of that nature.

I used it for TV Dinners today. Smiley Happy 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received a $100 increase last month.
Message 4 of 9
smallfry
Senior Contributor

I am due for a CLI next month but I'm not going to bother anymore. The card is comfortably over 1K now and I hardly ever use it. My SO got a $500 limit 4 months ago uses the card to death utilization at 95%. Hit the luv button and they gave her $50. Promptly spent the card up to $540. LOL. 
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received a CLI from $900 to $1650 on December 8, and I believe another myFICO forum user (bamagirl1) got a CLI from $750 to $1500 earlier that same day.  (My account was six months old at that time and I had been denied when trying to get a CLI after four months.)
Message 6 of 9
SherriLynn
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone, guess that's why they rejected me... my account is only 3 months old.
08/08 FICO TU649 EQ645 EX639
12/08 FICO TU665 EQ672 EX667
03/09 EQ650
App-free since 01/29/09
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have both cards the in store and discover walmart . The discover walmart has a 2k limit with a $95 balance. The in store has a 500CL  With a 0 balance. I asked for a CLI on the discover walmart and was denied , but the in store was willing to bump by 50 bucks. I declined the increase though....
Message 8 of 9
creditdream
Frequent Contributor

Wow i just recived cli from $600 to $725 after 4 months from the last one were it was $100 .

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.