cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone had their Wells Fargo Rewards Platinum upgraded to Visa Signature card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone had their Wells Fargo Rewards Platinum upgraded to Visa Signature card?

Checking to see if any had their Wells Fargo Rewards Credit card upgraded to Visa Signature card? If yes, please let me know how did you accomplish this?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone had their Wells Fargo Rewards Platinum upgraded to Visa Signature card?

I read in the past for wells fargo platinum doesnt get upgraded and VS is a seperate application which is usually a invite.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 2 of 3
TatorTodd
Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone had their Wells Fargo Rewards Platinum upgraded to Visa Signature card?

my card has always been a platinum.  i had a CL of 1k.  I called and had it increased to 10k a few months back.  Since then, i've gotten "visa signature' offers, that require me to enter my (same number) credit card number in, to prove its a visa signature....and it recognizes it.  For example, on my wellsfargo credit card page, it says things like "get first opportunity to buy event tickets for visa signature card holders only' and when i put in my info, it allows me to buy them.  though, my card does not say visa signature on it

NCFU Flagship(80k) DC Elite (40k) Cash Sapphire Preferred(38k) DC Premier (30k) NFCU CashRewards (25k) USAA Amex (22k) USAA MasterCard (16k) Barclay Arrival+ Elite (15k) Nordstrom (15k) BofA Rewards (12.5k) 4 Amices (50k)

As of 10/13/14
Experian: 787 - EquiFax: 798 - TU: 789
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.