Regular Contributor
Comp5569

Anyone have Circuit City cards?

[ Edited ]

Might be a little off topic, but how difficult is it to get approved for a Circuit City credit card?  Either the store one or the Visa one?

I looked around a little, but most posts I found were from awhile ago.

edit: this post was split off from "Circuit City Upgrade!" to form its own thread. Only the title was changed.
Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 10-11-2008 08:54 AM
Established Member
liltickledpink21

Re: Anyone have Circuit City cards?

I'm AU on my mother's Circuit City Visa.  She's never had amazing credit, but it's not bad, either.  I will have to ask her,

10/7/08:
TU 615 EQ 498 EX 604
Established Contributor
cartercorp

Approved with a fico of 714.Only pulled EQ for me (in so cal). I recieved the circuit city visa with a cl of $2000.
mrillmatic

i got the circuit city visa about a month ago. my credit line is $5000 and i only had established credit for about 4 or 5 months at the time. i had to jump through hoops to get this card........but it paid off in the end. i also have a chase freedom.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+