cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have Data points for Premier America CU??

tag
jc2
Regular Contributor

Anyone have Data points for Premier America CU??

Hello all,

I am considering Premier America CU but having trouble locating data points on them. Anyone have any info??

Thanks much!

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone have Data points for Premier America CU??

@jc2 wrote:

Hello all,

I am considering Premier America CU but having trouble locating data points on them. Anyone have any info??

Thanks much!

Hopefully Gallahad will see this posting. He is the only one that I know who has the PACU card. 

Message 2 of 30
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

+1 Dad, Galahad15 will save the day. If we say his name 3 times in a row he will come. So shall it beSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 30
jc2
Regular Contributor

Here are a few items of info I was able to get by speaking to a csr this morning...

They pull Chex systems to join and SP EX Fico to see if they can offer any preapprovals upon joining.

Pers cc's go to 50k, pers LOC's go to 50k

Business cc's are 5k-35k and LOC's are from 1k-25k

I still need any additional data points available if anyone has any. I.e. how are they with BK. inquiries, new accounts, minimum scores for loan products, sp/hp for CLI's, max exposure and so on....

Thanks again

Message 4 of 30
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Are they geographically restricted?
Message 5 of 30
jc2
Regular Contributor

Not that I can tell

They have branches in CA and Houston Tx but anyone can join by supporting the named charity option....

Message 6 of 30
Scupra
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
+1 Dad, Galahad15 will save the day. If we say his name 3 times in a row he will come. So shall it beSmiley Wink

@galahad15 

Is that the 3rd time now? Smiley Very Happy

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 7 of 30
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Hello there Smiley Happy They are not geographically restricted as far as I am best aware (I live in the DC area and was approved with no issues). IIRC, you need at least a Score 8 EX of 730 in order to qualify for their lowest rate of 7.5% fixed APR. Also if I am hopefully remembering right, I originally applied for their card by phone, because I don't believe I was able to submit an app online for it. I was approved with a SL of 2k, but was later given a CLI to 10k and then to $20k, both as SP inquiries. If you have any additional questions, pls feel free to ask Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 30
jc2
Regular Contributor

Thank you!

Do you know if they are ok with BK still reporting and what minimum score threshhold is?

Message 9 of 30
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

galahad15, given the limits on the cards in your signature, 2K looks to be really low. What were the limits like on your other cards when you first applied?

Also, how good is the online site for managing your card? When you make payments, do they post quickly and is your available credit restored promptly? How available is customer service? Is it 24/7 or something short of that?

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.