cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have Orbits Rewards Visa by Comenity?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have Orbits Rewards Visa by Comenity?

I think rewards on this card is useful since they always have the best flight/hotel deals
They offer Travel Accident Coverage but they don't tell me upto how much
If anyone has this card could you please share?

1 million travel accident coverage cards
Rits Carlton visa by Chase with AF
Club carlson visa by USbank with AF
REI rewards visa by USbank with noAF

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone have Orbits Rewards Visa by Comenity?

I have orbitz rewards visa, it's a basic visa card, not even a platinum visa. don't expect any fancy coverage.

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

RedMiniStapler wrote:

I have orbitz rewards visa, it's a basic visa card, not even a platinum visa. don't expect any fancy coverage.

Even though its not Signature it has good Travel protection on it better than some of my sig cards
Travel Accident insurance
Rental car Insurance
Baggage Coverage

I have 6 Visa signature cards only 3 of them has Travel Accident Insurance and only up to 250k
Do you know how much travel accident coverage it has on your orbits card?

Message 3 of 13
fedxboy
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Even though its not Signature it has good Travel protection on it better than some of my sig cards
Travel Accident insurance
Rental car Insurance
Baggage Coverage

I have 6 Visa signature cards only 3 of them has Travel Accident Insurance and only up to 250k
Do you know how much travel accident coverage it has on your orbits card?

+1

and roadside dispatch.  Even though the APR is 24.99 (lol)  on mine that I've had since 5/2014...they are offering me a 12 month 0% offer and then 15.99 when I sign in

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 4 of 13
taxi818
Super Contributor

What kind of cl did you guys get on this card? 

Message 5 of 13
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Sorry, cannot help. All I know is that the Orbitz is a hard pull

Message 6 of 13
fedxboy
Established Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

What kind of cl did you guys get on this card? 

Nothing like your Diner's card, so stick with what you have Smiley Happy!!  They only gave me $2.5k back on 5/14 and when I asked for a cli, they said it was still too new -- ha ha...

Also, got their Fuel Rewards Network MC during the same month and they started me with 5k and I got the same response for a cli on this too.

I'm gonna chop off their Sportsmans Guide Visa 4.2k, Total Rewards Visa 3.7k, and their MyPoints Visa 3.2k

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 7 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I received a $1k CL and they bumped me up to $1050 like a month in because I didn't have enough room to purchase airline tickets... I just cleared 6 months this month and didn't get a CLI but my partners Virgin America Card didn't receive CLI till 7 statements so I'm holding on until next month.

The rewards are actually pretty amazing and super easy to use, especially if you book on mobile phone or tablet and get the bonus points... they are available instantly basically... I'm just moving up to the next level for so many nights stay but still don't know what that gets me.

I don't really use the card outside of travel and booking travel stuff and we don't travel a ton but I like it.

Message 8 of 13
fedxboy
Established Contributor

Also,  I don't like the fact that they don't report to the credit bureaus, till you leave a balance and have the statement cut - Comenity

Message 9 of 13
yfan
Valued Contributor

Even outside of Orbitz it's a straight 2% reward card so long as you can use it to book hotels on orbitz. If you can, it's a pretty good rate.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.