Valued Contributor
maiden_girl

Re: Anyone have both: Amazon store card & Chase Amazon Visa?

I have the Amazon store card which I loveee! At one point, I did have the Chase Amazon Visa too...lol.  The account is closed now. I found better cards to suit my use while on Amazon--didn't really like the shop points rewards on that card. I like the financing options Amazon store card offers on eligible purchases. It's good if you are planning to carry a interest free balance! I got 6 months no interest on 200 dollars! LOL.

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)

Regular Contributor
GomerPyle

I have the Chase Amazon Visa.  For some reason this card offers a 1% fee on all BT.YMMV That is a pretty good benefit if you need it. 

Established Contributor
calihlove75

j_casteel wrote:

Like the title states?

I have both. I use the heck out of my store card because of the 0% financing deals. I don't use the Chase Visa that often. It sits at a zero balance (high interest rate) and I use it every now and then to keep it active. I am trying to get it converted to the Chase Freedom Mastercard.

100% Ficos: EX 762, TU 767, EQ 762 Inquiries last 1 year/6 months: EX-0/0, TU- 0/0, EQ-2/1~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014
Discover IT $8000~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $2000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $16,100~ Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $2500~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}