cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have both: Amazon store card & Chase Amazon Visa?

tag
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone have both: Amazon store card & Chase Amazon Visa?

I have the Amazon store card which I loveee! At one point, I did have the Chase Amazon Visa too...lol.  The account is closed now. I found better cards to suit my use while on Amazon--didn't really like the shop points rewards on that card. I like the financing options Amazon store card offers on eligible purchases. It's good if you are planning to carry a interest free balance! I got 6 months no interest on 200 dollars! LOL.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 11 of 13
GomerPyle
Regular Contributor

I have the Chase Amazon Visa.  For some reason this card offers a 1% fee on all BT.YMMV That is a pretty good benefit if you need it. 

Message 12 of 13
calihlove75
Established Contributor

@j_casteel wrote:

Like the title states?

I have both. I use the heck out of my store card because of the 0% financing deals. I don't use the Chase Visa that often. It sits at a zero balance (high interest rate) and I use it every now and then to keep it active. I am trying to get it converted to the Chase Freedom Mastercard.

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.