cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have experience with AirTran visa?

tag
rross
New Contributor

Anyone have experience with AirTran visa?

I would hate to have another inquiry post on my credit report, but two round trip tickets is awfully tempting! My EQ is 679 (MyFico) and my EX is 673 (fako). Not exactly perfect credit, but not horrible either. Just wondering if anyone knows what kind of scores are required for approval.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Anyone have experience with AirTran visa?

No but I would think that card would be discountinued if it has not already, the company merged with Southwest

Message 2 of 6
rross
New Contributor

It's actually a new offer!  Southwest also recently offered a similar thing... they're separate cards, one is AirTran and one is Southwest but they're both Chase visa.  What a deal... 2 free roundtrip tickets after charging $2000 in the first 3 months.  Great offer... that's why it's so tempting Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
jsucool76
Super Contributor

You also get 2 free business class upgrades after your first purchase.
Message 4 of 6
john398
Senior Contributor

@rross wrote:

It's actually a new offer!  Southwest also recently offered a similar thing... they're separate cards, one is AirTran and one is Southwest but they're both Chase visa.  What a deal... 2 free roundtrip tickets after charging $2000 in the first 3 months.  Great offer... that's why it's so tempting Smiley Happy

oh ok that is a good offer

Message 5 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.