Senior Contributor

Anyone have luck getting CLI from Hooters or Carnival Sea Miles?

I have initial $500 CLs on both. The Hooters CSRs told me they review accounts for CLI monthly, but I somehow doubt this is true. Neither of these would grant CLI on activation. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting a CLI from either of these cards.
Here we go again...
Epic Contributor

Re: Anyone have luck getting CLI from Hooters or Carnival Sea Miles?

I had a Merrick bank card about 3 years ago... they seem to be different bank now with this hooters card with the credit lines I have been hearing about... but anyway.. I started at 750, they increased me 4 times without asking over a 2 year period.  After 3-6 months can you not manually request cli, or they say it's automatic only?
Fico Scores: EQ- 662., TU 684 Barclay, EX 700 (3/21/15)

You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
72 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Senior Contributor

Re: Anyone have luck getting CLI from Hooters or Carnival Sea Miles?

I am not entirely sure if they do manuals. I asked for one on activation and they told me no, but that they review on a monthly basis.
Here we go again...
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.