cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone heard about this card from Fidelity???

tag
scottykhan
Contributor

Re: Anyone heard about this card from Fidelity???

I think this card is better than Merrill Accolades Amex card

Message 11 of 16
TM82
Regular Contributor

You don't have to be a private client with Fidelity, all you need to do is submit an application.
My Cards
American Express Blue | American Express Premier Rewards Gold | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Chase United Explorer | Chase United MileagePlus Club | JPMorgan Palladium

Message 12 of 16
scottykhan
Contributor

If you call FIA card services about this card then they will ask your private client status with Fidelity and your financial advisor name and phone number. If you google the requirements it would tell you what are assets requirements.
Message 13 of 16
Sevenfeet
Regular Contributor

This is obviously a card for well-heeled retirees.   A nice perk for having your retirement money serviced by Fidelity.

Message 14 of 16
HiLine
Blogger

@Sevenfeet wrote:

This is obviously a card for well-heeled retirees.   A nice perk for having your retirement money serviced by Fidelity.

I bet you a large portion of their private clients are non-retirees Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 16
Sevenfeet
Regular Contributor

True, but you can often glean a lot of the marketing of a product by the stock photo art they decided to use. Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.