New Contributor
chopperacn

Anyone hit their Max limit with Citi

I got my CLI request denied becuase I have hit the max limit on my Citi Cash Returns Card.Did any one experience this before?

Currrent CL is 25k.

I do have BOA with CL  20k, PNC 17.5K, Chase 7k.

Utilization is high at 40%.Do they go by Utilization or overall profile?

Frequent Contributor
Scuba

Re: Anyone hit their Max limit with Citi

I don't know the maximum limit but I see your mix of cards and my mix with large lenders couldn't be more different.

Chase 22.5K, Amex, 18K, BOA only 2K and (they wont budge on a CLI tried 10+ times) and Citi, they wont let me in at all.

I am not Citi worthy :smileyvery-happy:

How could the lenders be so different.

I keep trying for BOA CLI just to get my Experian FICO score.  Since my report is frozen, it is now a game.  i ask for more $, they say no, I get my score ever 3 months like clock work.  

Chris1

Scuba wrote:

I don't know the maximum limit but I see your mix of cards and my mix with large lenders couldn't be more different.

Chase 22.5K, Amex, 18K, BOA only 2K and (they wont budge on a CLI tried 10+ times) and Citi, they wont let me in at all.

I am not Citi worthy :smileyvery-happy:

How could the lenders be so different.

I keep trying for BOA CLI just to get my Experian FICO score.  Since my report is frozen, it is now a game.  i ask for more $, they say no, I get my score ever 3 months like clock work.  

Doesn't that result in a HP everytime you get denied?

Frequent Contributor
Scuba

No, if anything it could be a SP.  I use Transunion as my primary daily CR pull and they don't show SP and once a month I pull EQ and BOA is never a hard or soft.

Since I have all 3 CR frozen, it can't be a Hard Pull unless I unfreeze the file. 

I know for a fact they don't deny me because the report is frozen only because of past late payments on my report. But you think after 5 years they would let up a little.

Established Contributor
NJTurnpike

I hope that 40% util is on 0% apr. otherwise that's gotta be hurting your wallet.

DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}