Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone hsve the BOA Home advantage cc w/world points?

On the mailer it clearly states "It does not matter who your mortgage provider is".
Looks like you just redeem your reward as a $50 check for every 5000 pts earned.

E!
FICO's EQ 519 EX543 TU ? 8/2014
EQ 525 EX no score,,, TU ?11/2014
EQ 576 1/2015 EX 595 1/2015
I think I can!
Senior Contributor

Oh...that's cool then. It doesn't really need to go towards your mortgage though if they send you a check. That's strange that they even bother saying that in the first place. In any case, double rewards the first year is nice!

Eric958 wrote:
On the mailer it clearly states "It does not matter who your mortgage provider is".
Looks like you just redeem your reward as a $50 check for every 5000 pts earned.

E!

Frequent Contributor

I really do want to app but my util is high and I've only had their amex for a short time.

E!
I think I can!
Senior Contributor

Are you able to get your util down in the near future?  If not, I'd hold off a bit.
Frequent Contributor

It's tempting, But I'll wait! I think I need to work on getting cli's while I pay down my debts. So far highest cl is 2500.

E!
I think I can!
Senior Contributor

Hey, $2500 is decent, I remember when Orchard was my highest CL. :smileyvery-happy:  You'll get there. Now that you have that mortgage, that should help, I have heard from many that once you have a house some companies will throw credit at you that they never would have offered you before!
Frequent Contributor

UpUpUp wrote:
Hey, $2500 is decent, I remember when Orchard was my highest CL. :smileyvery-happy: You'll get there. Now that you have that mortgage, that should help, I have heard from many that once you have a house some companies will throw credit at you that they never would have offered you before!

That seems to be true but when you see the interest rates it slaps you back to reality! atleast it does me.
I think I can!
Senior Contributor

Eric958 wrote:

UpUpUp wrote:
Hey, $2500 is decent, I remember when Orchard was my highest CL. :smileyvery-happy: You'll get there. Now that you have that mortgage, that should help, I have heard from many that once you have a house some companies will throw credit at you that they never would have offered you before!

That seems to be true but when you see the interest rates it slaps you back to reality! atleast it does me.

I can see that happening for many people. The only thing I am lucky to have on my side is the will to PIF every month (sometimes several times a month) so the interest rates really don't matter to me. I attribute this trait to having gone so long withOUT credit and having to pay for everything in cash. Thesedays, I don't purchase anything I don't have the $ to pay for, I just use cards for the rewards. Which is getting better and better!
Frequent Contributor

UpUpUp wrote:

Eric958 wrote:

UpUpUp wrote:

I can see that happening for many people. The only thing I am lucky to have on my side is the will to PIF every month (sometimes several times a month) so the interest rates really don't matter to me. I attribute this trait to having gone so long withOUT credit and having to pay for everything in cash. Thesedays, I don't purchase anything I don't have the $ to pay for, I just use cards for the rewards. Which is getting better and better!

Nice deal, hopefully one day soon I'll be where you are a P I Fuller!!!

E!
I think I can!
Senior Contributor

Eric958 wrote:

Nice deal, hopefully one day soon I'll be where you are a P I Fuller!!!

E!

If you want to be, you will be.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.