cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone is interested in New Bravo World MC?

tag
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Anyone is interested in New Bravo World MC?

@bizzyballa31 wrote:

The CK reviews absolutely butcher Santander's auto finance unit.   

I would absolutely butcher Santander's auto finance too.   I had 2 car loans from Citi that got bought out by Santander.  No warning or anything.  Next thing I know I'm getting calls wanting to know where my payment was.  I told them I had no idea who they were.  They told me they bought Citi's accounts.  I said no one told me, I've been paying Cit.  Well they put lates on my CR.

I contacted Cit and they said the payments were forwarded.  I looked at the checks and they were cashed by Santander.   Santander was still marking me late, even when I switched and started paying them.  When I contacted them about this, they said they would fix it.  They did, by adding lates back 2 years when it was with Citi, and they weren't late.  I contacted them again, they apologized and said they'd fix it.  They did, by adding even more lates.  So I figured that they just wanted to punish me for arguing with them.  Contacted management, got all lates removed except for 2 30 day lates in 2009.  I called back and said they were supposed to be taken care of.  They responded by adding a 3rd late.  I gave up and just let it ride out.  I still have 3 30 day lates on my TU and EX from them.  But they don't affect me any so I don't mess with them.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 31 of 33
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

So..................are you approved yet Mr. Ron? lol

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 32 of 33
bizzyballa31
New Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

@bizzyballa31 wrote:

The CK reviews absolutely butcher Santander's auto finance unit.   

I would absolutely butcher Santander's auto finance too.   I had 2 car loans from Citi that got bought out by Santander.  No warning or anything.  Next thing I know I'm getting calls wanting to know where my payment was.  I told them I had no idea who they were.  They told me they bought Citi's accounts.  I said no one told me, I've been paying Cit.  Well they put lates on my CR.

I contacted Cit and they said the payments were forwarded.  I looked at the checks and they were cashed by Santander.   Santander was still marking me late, even when I switched and started paying them.  When I contacted them about this, they said they would fix it.  They did, by adding lates back 2 years when it was with Citi, and they weren't late.  I contacted them again, they apologized and said they'd fix it.  They did, by adding even more lates.  So I figured that they just wanted to punish me for arguing with them.  Contacted management, got all lates removed except for 2 30 day lates in 2009.  I called back and said they were supposed to be taken care of.  They responded by adding a 3rd late.  I gave up and just let it ride out.  I still have 3 30 day lates on my TU and EX from them.  But they don't affect me any so I don't mess with them.

I'm sorry to hear that.  That sounds like an absolute nightmare.  It is amazing that any "legitimate" business can operate that way.  I was hoping that maybe Santander was an upstanding company since they just bought Sovereign with whom I had a crummy banking relationship with years ago. 

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.