Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know Discover EO email?

tag
mattayy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone know Discover EO email?

Yeah I am pretty sure it will be denied but I will keep you guys updated, my limits aren't that big so even just a $500 increase would be well worth it for me! 

EQ: 584 TU: 615 EX: 612

Cap 1 Williams Sonoma Visa $3.5k limit, Walmart MC $2k limit, American Express Platinum $2K limit, Venmo Visa $900 limit, Credit One Amex $700 limit, Credit One Visa $400 limit, Kohls $300 limit, Target RedCard $300 limit, Living Spaces $1k limit, Amazon $400 limit, Jcrew $450 limit, US Bank $300 limit
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mattayy wrote:

Hello

I was wondering if anyone knew the EO email address? I'm going to try and see if I can get a CLI, it just worked for my Nordstrom card  and Barclay! 

Smiley Very Happy

If you are reading this, you just wasted 5 seconds of your life.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mattayy wrote:

Yeah I am pretty sure it will be denied but I will keep you guys updated, my limits aren't that big so even just a $500 increase would be well worth it for me! 

Discover recons are a waste of time. I just went through that route last week. If they declined you twice you're toast. The analyst was very snappy with me. You say a $500 cli is measly. It's a big deal to Discover. When I told the analyst that I had $15,000 with Am Ex and higher limits on my other cards than the $500 on my Discover she said " we don't raise people from $500 to $10,000 here. All of our cli's are small".

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.