Frequent Contributor
deemac

Anyone know about Dollar Bank Visa? (Cleveland-Pittsburgh regional)

Wondering what kind of credit requirements DB has for their Visa cards. I've got a BK7 that was filed 10/05, discharged 3/07. Re-established credit in the high 600s. Utilization just under 50%.

I have a checking account with DB (got it even though I was in Chex after everything crashed and burned.) Looks like a basic card with decent interest rate (especially compared to what HSBC is going up to in December.)

I don't want to waste a hard pull, but wonder if I have any chance with them.

Frequent Contributor
deemac

Re: Anyone know about Dollar Bank Visa? (Cleveland-Pittsburgh regional)

?
Established Contributor
pattycake

Re: Anyone know about Dollar Bank Visa? (Cleveland-Pittsburgh regional)

deemac wrote:

Wondering what kind of credit requirements DB has for their Visa cards. I've got a BK7 that was filed 10/05, discharged 3/07. Re-established credit in the high 600s. Utilization just under 50%.

I have a checking account with DB (got it even though I was in Chex after everything crashed and burned.) Looks like a basic card with decent interest rate (especially compared to what HSBC is going up to in December.)

I don't want to waste a hard pull, but wonder if I have any chance with them.

When in doubt, call the CC issuer and ask some questions. You might be surprised!
pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+