cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know anything about Juniper Platinum Mastercard?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know anything about Juniper Platinum Mastercard?

I got a Pre-Qualified letter in the mail today. 8.99% fixed and no AF. Should I go For it?
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Anyone know anything about Juniper Platinum Mastercard?

What are your scores? Any baddies?
Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

My current scores are EQ 634, TU 648, and EX Vantagescore (I'm guessing FAKO)is 713.

I've got one 30 day late on a BoA card since jan of 2004. All other Baddies are older than that.
Message 3 of 26
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

You should be able get approved..

Also try the SeaMiles and Emigrant Direct. Word is Juniper is being VERY generous right now.

Good luck!
Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the "it could take up to 10 days for our decision" on the website. I'll be sure to post the outcome.
Message 5 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had a Juniper for 1 year....I also received Pre approval for Fixed rate. I took it!  I think my scores were about 665 across the board FICO....They pull TU
Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved instant with mine-
This was before the Junny- spree.
Message 7 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

kidwon wrote:
I got the "it could take up to 10 days for our decision" on the website. I'll be sure to post the outcome.

Dont let the 7-10 day message scare you.  Right now Junny's servers have more than they can handle as word of their generous credit limits is spreading on the net like wildfire. CSR says almost everyone is getting that message.  As Timothy said if you find one of the partner cards that suit you, such as the carnival sea miles or the US Air now would be the time to apply.

Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got that same message but then I checked it on their online status page and there it was "Denied"... Hope you have better luck!!
Message 9 of 26
notmyname
Regular Contributor

I got this fixed apr, offer but know nothing of this company except from this site. In fact I have never heard of them. Is this a subprime deal like orchard, hsbc?, and so on?

Just to know,
RP
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.