cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know if this is a hard or soft? Bass Pro 6 pay...

tag
Yepitsme
Established Member

Re: Anyone know if this is a hard or soft? Bass Pro 6 pay...

Well then I have been breaking federal laws for a decade and major sporting goods retailers are accessories in the crime.
Message 11 of 15
Yepitsme
Established Member

EAJuggalo--- your statement is 100% accurate I just looked up the law 18 USC 922
Message 12 of 15
cem13
Established Contributor

@Yepitsme wrote:
Well then I have been breaking federal laws for a decade and major sporting goods retailers are accessories in the crime.

You may want to remove this post just in case we are being monitored on this site.  This is a prima facia statement.  You just admitted to committing a Federal crime.  YIKES.

MODS:  Please remove his post in case he does not come back to this thread. 

FICO 08 JUL23: TU 850; EQ 846; EX 843. Clean since BK7 D/C 6/2011.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use Sportsmans Guide when my local shops dont have some stuff i want. I used the 4pay twice , once for a firearm and accessories ($2K) and again for some accessories ($400). 

They gave me one hard pull.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yepitsme wrote:
OzMan- get a concealed pistol license for the state you visit then you can. I live in WA, I have a licenses from Washington, Oregon and Utah. This allows me carry privileges in 37 States but it also allows me to walk out with the pistol with no cool down period. I buy firearms in other States frequently and always leave the store with the firearm.

I actually just got my CCL for my home state, and it's valid for my neighbouring state (actually, ALL neighbouring states).  I had hoped this would allow me to pick up a handgun out of state, but I haven't found that in my research.  I hope you are right, I'll have to look into it more.

I used to live in WA and work in OR.  I really didn't like that they don't reciprocate.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.