cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know if you can use Discover Deals multiple times?

tag
CF_Frost
New Contributor

Anyone know if you can use Discover Deals multiple times?

I know some of them come and go, but is it possible to use the same deal multiple times?  I've only used them a few times and never tried the same one again.

The reason I ask, and a heads up to other golfers out there, is that they have an offer on TeeOff.com that is a 25% statement credit.  You have to prepay to use the website, but you can find great deals on (at least in my area) a lot of different courses.  So, if you have a foursome, prepay on your card, and the other members of your group reimburse you, you wil get a free round of golf each use.  My buddies are playing a $50 round of golf for $16.50 (with an additional coupon code I found online), and I am playing for free since 25% of my order hits my account as a statement credit.  Would be nice to use a couple (or couple dozen) times this summer if Discover is nice enough to continue paying for my rounds.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Anyone know if you can use Discover Deals multiple times?

@CF_Frost wrote:

I know some of them come and go, but is it possible to use the same deal multiple times?  I've only used them a few times and never tried the same one again.

The reason I ask, and a heads up to other golfers out there, is that they have an offer on TeeOff.com that is a 25% statement credit.  You have to prepay to use the website, but you can find great deals on (at least in my area) a lot of different courses.  So, if you have a foursome, prepay on your card, and the other members of your group reimburse you, you wil get a free round of golf each use.  My buddies are playing a $50 round of golf for $16.50 (with an additional coupon code I found online), and I am playing for free since 25% of my order hits my account as a statement credit.  Would be nice to use a couple (or couple dozen) times this summer if Discover is nice enough to continue paying for my rounds.

I use Home Depot multiple times. If the offer isnt limited to one use I see no problem using it multiple times.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Used a few offers multiple times Smiley Happy No issues
Message 3 of 8
CF_Frost
New Contributor

oh baby

Message 4 of 8
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@CF_Frost wrote:

Never used 25% credit value deals but all of my 5%-10% type deals were unlimited as long as the deal was mentioned on the site. It's basically a commission based system; Discover gets some commission from the merchant for leading me (customer) to the said merchant, and splits the commission with me.

AMEX deals, on the other hand, mostly seem to be one time. They might be repeated by AMEX but once used within the expiration date, same offer could not be used again. More love for Discover Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check the fine print. Most of the deals can be used as many times as you want. There may be a frequency or amount limit, or certain exclusions (eg, apple store)

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CF_Frost wrote:

Cha Ching! I'm sensing a lot of golf in my future. 

Message 7 of 8
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Same here just found the link on the Discover Deals page and followed the instructions.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.