cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know which CR BoA pulls in Seattle/WA?

tag
h4ldol
Contributor

Anyone know which CR BoA pulls in Seattle/WA?

I want to request a CLI for my BoA cash rewards card but would like to know beforehand which bureau they check.  My best score is with EQ (807) but my TU is okay (787) too.  I'm hoping they don't check EX because that tends to be my worst FICO, often 20+ points lower than the other two.  Of course, I have no way to know what my EX is right now so I guess it doesn't really matter, but it would be nice to have an idea before I call.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
missambitious
Established Member

Re: Anyone know which CR BoA pulls in Seattle/WA?

When I got my cli, they pulled tu & ex for sure,  I havent seen my eq report recently. They might just pull all three and like what they see with those two. If youre good about spending and paying it down, I find they are pretty good to me, its jsut a bummer that they have to pull reports to see if theyll give it to you & ya get all worried :/  

123 BOA Cash Rewards 2K, Macy's Store, GE Capital (local furniture) 4K & counting

Long Term Goals:
Amex BCP, Discover, CSP
FICO score 750+ Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 10
YahComb
Established Contributor

the general consensus on BOA is EX for applications and TU for CLI's. That seems to be what happens to most people regardless of location.

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 3 of 10
h4ldol
Contributor

Thanks guys (and/or girls).

I'm going to request a CLI today and I'll report back later when I see what they've pulled, although I only check my FICOs every 3 months, so I guess it'll be awhile. Smiley Tongue

Does anyone know how much BoA typically will raise CL in general?  Of course, it will depend on specifics of the card holder, but has anyone ever gotten a $10k increase at once?  Or will they require income verfication? 

Thanks!

Message 4 of 10
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

Im MA. They pull EQ to open account and pull TU for cli
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

On my BoA application they pulled TU and EX, not sure what they will pull on CLI . I am based in seattle,wa

Message 6 of 10
HiLine
Blogger

Another Seattlite here. They pulled TU and Ex on me. 

Message 7 of 10
h4ldol
Contributor

Thanks fellow Seattlites!

I just put in my CLI request online (and was approved, yay!) but I'm not due to check my FICOs again until March.  When I do check it I'll try to update this thread perhaps.

Happy holidays. Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 10
HiLine
Blogger

Congratulations! I hope you got a big raise. Happy holidays! Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 10
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

Just wanted to pipe in and say that I'm a Seattleite as well!

Happy Holidays!

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.