cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know which cards pull TU or Exper?

tag
Legions36
Frequent Contributor

Anyone know which cards pull TU or Exper?

I have noticed the cards I recently have pulled equifax, 1 inquiry for tu on cap1, and none so far for experian. I don't know any good companies that pull experian since there are no pulls on that report and transunion only 1 inquiry. Is there a place I can find on the forum that shows this type of info? Im only really looking for prime lenders right now.

EQ-784 TU-777 EXP-772 12/11/15

NFCU(11.5k), USAA(6k), DCU(10k), Sapphire(5k), Duck(5k), Freedom(1k), Quicksilver(3k), DiscoverIT(2k), AmexBCE($800),
New cards 12/12-NFCU-MC(18.5k), Simplicity(9.2k),Slate(7.5k),Amex(3.8k)
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Anyone know which cards pull TU or Exper?

It's impractical to expect us to list every card that does.  You can, however, reference the Credit Pulls Database which can be easily found via Google.

That said, inquiries are a very small factor though impact can be bigger for those with thin and/or poor profiles.  Given the cards in your signature and assuming the scores you've posted are FICO 8's you really don't need to sweat over a single HP.  If 1 HP is a dealbreaker then one has bigger issues with one's credit that need to be addressed and you don't seem to be in that boat.

Select a card that suits your needs/wants.  Don't select one based solely on CRA pulled.

@Legions36 wrote:

IIm only really looking for prime lenders right now.

...and despite how it's misued pirme is relevant to borrowers, not creditors.  Creditors can and do lend to prime and non-prime consumers as many of them have a range of credit products.

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP did not ask for us to list every card that pulls these bureaus takeshi. smh There is a question asking IF there's any place on the forum this information can be found.

OP Amex pulls EX almost exclusively, Barclay pulls TU almost exclusively. I say almost bc theres always room for outliers but Im 90% certain on these two. Others will chime in.
Message 3 of 16
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Sorry, selective interpretation was at play.

Nothing on this site except existing discussiions.  Keep in mind that CRA pulled can vary by region in some cases.

Message 4 of 16
Legions36
Frequent Contributor

Glad i asked, so there is a place that has all this information called the "Credit Pulls Database". Thanks

NFCU(11.5k), USAA(6k), DCU(10k), Sapphire(5k), Duck(5k), Freedom(1k), Quicksilver(3k), DiscoverIT(2k), AmexBCE($800),
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

That database is great. As it show data points for score, location, lender, approval limit/deny, CRA pulled. Strongly recommended.
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Legions36 wrote:

Glad i asked, so there is a place that has all this information called the "Credit Pulls Database". Thanks

+1 Yes and you can filter it by state as well to get an idea of who might pull what. Of course YMMV. I saw mostly TU pulls for the Ebates Visa including in my state yet they pulled EX instead. It's fairly accurate. With your score you should have no issues with just about anyone you want to app with. Just some ideas but NASA FCU and Logix FCU both pull EX and if you app credit products on the same day they SP for membership you can end up with CC's from them with a SP. 

Message 7 of 16
Legions36
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Legions36 wrote:

+1 Yes and you can filter it by state as well to get an idea of who might pull what. Of course YMMV. I saw mostly TU pulls for the Ebates Visa including in my state yet they pulled EX instead. It's fairly accurate. With your score you should have no issues with just about anyone you want to app with. Just some ideas but NASA FCU and Logix FCU both pull EX and if you app credit products on the same day they SP for membership you can end up with CC's from them with a SP. 

Some interesting looking banks.

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony Bank and Barclays pull transunion....American Express pulls experian, PNC bank pulls Experian. Also...you can contact any credit union and they will tell you who they pull before you ever apply

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check out past threads here in the forum, too, for credit cards you are interested in and you will probably find who they pulled and other important information. 

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.