cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone knows what this means the request of cli on these cards?

Contributor

Anyone knows what this means the request of cli on these cards?

I did a cli on my gf store cards that i read only did a soft pull, the limited, and the express card but they said on the computer that they would get back in 2-3 days and i just saw her email and it says now that they need 7-10 days to look into this further. Does this mean she didn't get it? There is a # on them also should i have her call them up?

{NFCU-25k}{Saphire-15k}{Duck-15k}{BOA-12k}{DCU-10k}{Slate-7200}{Simplicity-$7200}{USAA-6k}{DiscoverIT-5k}{CitiTY-$4100}{AmexBCE-$3500}{Venture-$3000}{WalmartDisc-$2600}{Merrick-$1200}{AmazonVisa-$1650}{Cap1-$600}
1/1/14 [Experian-Fico 747][TU-Fico744][Equifax-Fico766]
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY
Mega Contributor

Re: Anyone knows what this means the request of cli on these cards?

quarius wrote:

I did a cli on my gf store cards that i read only did a soft pull, the limited, and the express card but they said on the computer that they would get back in 2-3 days and i just saw her email and it says now that they need 7-10 days to look into this further. Does this mean she didn't get it? There is a # on them also should i have her call them up?

Call them, they may need to verify info, sounds like a denial to me but hopefully they just need more info.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 2