cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone receive their Diners Card yet?

tag
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Anyone receive their Diners Card yet?

Got it today - Credit pull 9/29, PIN arrived last Sat. USPS regular mail. 

Message 21 of 28
12njoy
Super Contributor

Received mine today and called to activate and request cli.  Transferred to lending team and had to answer some questions about credit report and told that a senior lending team member would have to approve my request to go from 15k-30k.  Rep said he would call me back once my request was finalized.  This was really weird. 

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 22 of 28
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

So is this card going to report to the CB's

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 23 of 28
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@12njoy wrote:

Received mine today and called to activate and request cli.  Transferred to lending team and had to answer some questions about credit report and told that a senior lending team member would have to approve my request to go from 15k-30k.  Rep said he would call me back once my request was finalized.  This was really weird. 

Keep us posted!  Mine also came today, it's a nice looking card.

Message 24 of 28
12njoy
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Denied due to debt/income and too many revolving accounts.  Asked if they do auto increases and was told no.  Account holder has to request which results in a HP.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 25 of 28
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@12njoy wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Denied due to debt/income and too many revolving accounts.  Asked if they do auto increases and was told no.  Account holder has to request which results in a HP.

Sorry, it's good info to know though.  I wonder if it's a TU pull as well?

Message 26 of 28
12njoy
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Sorry, it's good info to know though.  I wonder if it's a TU pull as well?

I won't know until tomorrow.  It was weird because analyst was asking me about a Discover inquiry from July 2014 which I have none on my report at this moment from Discover.  Then he asked why I had no credit from 1987 to 1995.  I was like 20 years old.  He took my number and said he would call back with a decision.  They are really new at this, but it worked out for me to get the 15k right out the gate.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 27 of 28
Hockeyplayrr
Frequent Contributor

finally arrived for me as well.  looks like the whole consumer system is really new in general.  no online payments until november.

Credit Scores: Equifax - 744 (Oct FICO) | Experian 736(Oct Fico) | Transunion - 755(Oct Fico)

Credit Lines: Diners Club 20k | Penfed Plat Rewards 7k | SDFCU 5k | Amex BCE - 10.5k | Chase Freedom 4.5k | CSP - 10.6k | Discover IT - 9k | Sallie Mae 3.8k | BofA 123 - 4.9k | CITI Double Cash 9.1k | Total Rewards 3.25k
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.