Regular Contributor
ee

Anyone's credit limits getting lowered??

Just curious if anyone here has experienced their credit limits being lowered in the wake of the crisis?  If so, which cards?
FICO 05/27/08 TU 721 EQ 681 EX 664
FICO 05/15/08 TU 721 EQ 665 EX 645
FICO 04/26/08 TU 685 EQ 662 EX 626
One "UP" two to go!!!
Valued Member
spygame

Re: Anyone's credit limits getting lowered??

It's all over the forum, lots of people having their CLs lowered with AMEX, Chase and a bunch of other CCCs.
Established Contributor
sl

Re: Anyone's credit limits getting lowered??

[ Edited ]

Good morning everyone!

After being away from the board for year due to personal issues, I am back.  With the world of credit in a downward spiral, I needed to a reality check to see what is going on with everyone's credit issues and WOW!  I have been hearing about all this stuff happening but reading it first hand is a different story and scary.

From what I read this morning, I am expecting my CLD from AMEX any day now and regrouping to get my debt paid off in a year or less.  I will not ask for any CLI in hopes of staying under the radar and paying AMEX first instead of the highest interest rate.

Times are tough but remember there is something we can all learn from this credit crunch and will be be wiser and happier.

I hope everyone has a good day and hang in there, we will survive!!!

Sadie 

Message Edited by sl on 10-11-2008 05:03 AM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+