Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone that has the merrill+ card

tag
DerekD
New Contributor

Anyone that has the merrill+ card

Not sure if I should post this here but I was recently approved for the merrill card.. I wanted to know if anyone had that had this card if they habe an app to monitor their spending habits on this card and pay your balance through it? I know it id linked with bofa and was wondering if it was done through their app? I currently don't bank with bofa so I don't know. I apologize if this is in the wrong spot thanks though guys.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Anyone that has the merrill+ card

@DerekD wrote:

Not sure if I should post this here but I was recently approved for the merrill card.. I wanted to know if anyone had that had this card if they habe an app to monitor their spending habits on this card and pay your balance through it? I know it id linked with bofa and was wondering if it was done through their app? I currently don't bank with bofa so I don't know. I apologize if this is in the wrong spot thanks though guys.

It's the BoA Banking App.  Nothing spectacular IMO .  I don't bank with them either, register for online banking and you'll have access to card information. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.